Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My New Job

"Reach for the stars because they don't have arms to reach for you." This quote I heard during a Young Life sketch two summers ago comes to mind as I think about how to tell you about my new job. I was struggling to find a substantial job since I had very little prior experience that could be evaluated by a possible boss. Finally, after much advice and little action I decided to evaluate my skills. As a member of the current generation I am inclined to be proficient at social media and I consider myself to be even more gifted than many of my peers. So I discovered a job with the title "Social Media Consultant" and I contacted someone I knew had just manufactured a need for someone with that title. After a week of showing him what I had to offer, I was hired. And that's how I got my job as a Social Media Consultant at The Green Lawn Group, check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment