Monday, October 27, 2014

I Love Mondays

I love mondays. I love waking up in the morning feeling like I have to rush to a bomb shelter but instead just having my parade rained on by my shower head. I love the feeling of nausea I get from quickly taking my morning pills before my head feels ready to be tilted. I love going to school and struggling to stay awake in my classes. I love how everyone is so alert and on point. I love how there is always that one chipper person who's voice cuts through me like a siberian wind. I love the teachers who open class asking about everyone's weekend so that people can give their accounts or lie. I love, I really do, I love realizing that over the weekend I have managed to lose pretty much all of my possessions except for the ones that I am not thinking about right now. I love watching people act the fool in the hall between classes. I love sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment