Sunday, April 5, 2015

"I was in the tree"

In March of 2015 I was on a mission trip to Jamaica. I was staying in the basement of a historical church in St. Anne's Bay with the other men on the trip while the women on the trip stayed on the second floor and the dining room/common area was in-between us. We had already bonded a good bit and I decided that I wanted to play hide and go seek. So I got a group together and we started playing cards with the bet that whoever won the card game got to choose the next game we played. I won so we played best two out of three because one of the girls didn't want to play hide and go seek. I ended up winning again so we played a few rounds and then played a few rounds of sardines. Sardines is like hide and go seek except only one person hides and then everyone tries to find them and as they find the person hiding they hide with that person in their spot. I hid in a tree and because of the way I hid myself no one could find me even if they were standing right underneath me and so that ended the night of gameplay. It was hard for some people to believe that I was in the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment